moebius

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Cathay

Whoa, it has been a long time since I last blogged. I had been real busy at work, putting in ridiculous 13-14 hour work days for two consecutive weeks. Lots had happened too. Here's a summary...

I was on an in-house course the past week which was great. There were lots of project work and countless site visits. Met a lot of people, including my other agencies' counterparts. Think the senior transport planner has a better impression of me now than before. Got to hang out with some of them after work too. Unfortunately, the course ends this Monday, and we have this mega presentation project on Collyer Quay. My team has been meeting up after work twice the past week, and we intend to meet again on Sunday. So before that, I would have to be slaving away on my part of the project today. another bummer.

Been telling myself to keep my movie schedule going, especially with all the oscar films coming out this few weeks, but I doubt I can get much of that in this weekend. Went to Dbl-O last week. Managed to watch Brokeback Mountain at 3am after the clubbing. I was so sleepy throughout the show.

Hung out with some colleagues after work yesterday - left the office at 8pm on a Friday night :( Was at Union Bar, then later we crashed the Cathay party at Red Dot, before going to Relations for dinner / late supper. Had tons of drinks, both free and paid. Got reminded to check out Blinkymummy's blog.

Hope the next few weeks would be on a slower pace. Looking forward to taking my first day of Vacation Leave soon!

4 planning advice given:

  • At 3:45 AM, Blogger blinkymummy said…

    hahaha!! you have a blog!!!
    =)))

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger moebius said…

    The blog is small and modest, and rather boring. It is nothing compared to yours.

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so it Was you that was calling me last fri! I was in a movie!

    Heh anu and I are on an oscar movie run, so if you wanna watch anything let us know.

    I missed out on PFC (much like u-pop) :( Oh well.

    Glad LCK is movin along. I know the feeling man, my areas have been all talk no action for a while now too.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger moebius said…

    actually I don't think I did. Could it be your boss? :) Yeah, oscar movie run. count me in. You didn't miss out much on the PFC, maybe just the tons of projects we have.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home